Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finals!

It's almost 7am on a Wednesday, and I'm about a third of the way through my English 112 final, something I'm rather happy with. I've type the whole of it on the aspire, with no typos other than the ones that come standard with my mindless babbling. I am cheating, though, using a mouse to aid with editing, still, it's the small keyboard I always presumed would throw me, but it would seem as this isn't the case. In fact I'm starting to like it more than my big keyboard- it's cozier, both in the sense that my hands and fingers are a litter closer together, but also in the sense that with a hard drive and 1.6GHz processor underneath, it's pre-warmed for my typing pleasure!

Oh well, enough blogging for the moment I suppose, gotta finish that final before 10am.

1 comment:

Cory Wiegersma said...

haha, nice. Good luck on finals!