Saturday, August 2, 2008

happenings

So since my last blahg post, a lot has happened. To start, Landon gave me his athlon tower, which is now my main machine with an AMD 4600+ (2x 2.4ghz), 2gb ram, a pcie radeon x300, and a few big hdds. I also turned 17, and bought a new laptop bookbag and iPod touch. I'm also staying at my grandparent's house for a while, going home soon. Unfortunately though, right before I left home a major beam in my futon snapped, so my room is more or less totally ripped apart. I also registered for classes at the comm co, taking intro to world civ, argument based research (with the best teacher ever), and ccna3. I'm also gonna get back into blogging, so now I just need a good way to promote it.

2 comments:

Cory Wiegersma said...

OMG, Blogging!

Congrats on the athlon, the birthday, and the other auxiliary goodies!

Also, it's pretty unfun about your futon and room.

John said...

yeah believe it or not I'm blagging again!