Wednesday, April 23, 2008

so uhm, dang.

Unfortunately the ingrown toenail I had on my right big toe is recurring, and I'm 70% sure that I'm going to have to go to the doctor again and have it removed. However, I wonder, if again four months later it will come back? I'd rather not have big toenails because of this, despite the whole "toe protection" factor.

Money isn't a problem for the doctors thing, it's covered under insurance. The problem is that I have to get THREE shots totaling thirty cubit centimeters of numbing fluid in there. It's not fun and makes you really really queasy, I'd rather just get gassed and wake up when it's done. Much faster.

One nice thing, though, is that unlike the first time, it doesn't hurt constantly. No, this time it's fine, UNLESS it gets hit/pushed on, then it hurts like wow. There's also a bit of puss drainage, and when I try and open it (with tweezers) it hurts too much to let it drain more. Ungh.

No comments: