Saturday, September 15, 2007

LOLZ I HAS A BLAG NOW!

oooh what fun! a blag!

the only reason I signed up for this 'blagger' thing was because kory mentioned something about it working with Office 2007, which is a piece of software I happen to love using. So I guess I should be using Office 2007 to write this instead of the cruddy web based interphace.

in other news, I got my Quadra 700 to talk to my old serial multiplexer (which is pretty much a giant modem with four serial ports. alot like a.... DSL + Router combo box, but lots cooler) which means my minidin 8 to db25 serial cable DOES work. just not with printer.

sigh.

in other other news, I think I'll head down to the library today and either A) study for cisco stuff B) write more crap in here or C) hang out and be cool.

yay blagging

No comments: